Friday, July 16, 2010

I've been to the Bendigo Wool Show

It was great, I saw the llamas, many types of sheep, some with long noble noses,
I watched the fashion parades, made lots of new friends and visited old ones.
I left laden down with fibre and silk, dye, pre-felted batts, felt from Europe
and photos of all of it, including a pic of the best eco dyed scarf I've ever seen
will post photos soon.

In Fitzroy now staying at an old Nunnery in Nicholson Street, quaint and charming
but best of all its only five minutes walk to my shibori workshop tomorrow. We had
dinner at a great Thai restaurant in Brunswick Street and now i'm off to do my homework
which is gathering corks from the bars. We can't buy corks (for shibori) for love or money and it's our job to get some tonight.

Happy Birthday Eileen and Jennifer, I know you read this,
why not follow me, you too Sophie and Gemma


Joyx

No comments:

Post a Comment